Are you looking for a family dentist in El Dorado Hills, CA who provides full-service dentistry and convenient evening and weekend hours to accommodate your busy schedule? Look no further.
Are you seeking a top-rated dental office—Yelp, Facebook, and more—that accepts most PPO dental insurance plans and offers affordable dentistry for patients without dental insurance? We've got you covered!
Whether you're looking for general and preventive services for yourself and your family or advanced cosmetic dentistry in El Dorado Hills, CA, Dr. Albik has what you're looking for.
- Why Choose Dr. Albik as Your Dentist in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Preventive and General Dentistry Services
- Pediatric Dentistry for Children of All Ages
- Emergency Services to Save Your Smile
- Sedation and Pain Management
- Take Back Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Tooth Replacement for a Seamless Smile
Why Choose Dr. Albik as Your Dentist in El Dorado Hills, CA
Dr. Mohamad Albik graduated with top honors from the Aleppo School of Dental with accolades given for oral surgery and the successful treatment of mouth disease. He also studied at Tufts University, the University of Houston, and Loma Linda University to learn everything about dental implants to help his patients achieve their best smiles.
Your El Dorado Hills, CA dentist is also an Associate Fellow with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a diplomat for the International Academy of Dental Implants in San Diego and the American Board of Implantology.
He has volunteered his services to help those who have been victims of violence.
In Dr. Albik, you will find a skilled dentist and a compassionate caregiver who enjoys building relationships with his patients and helping them achieve their best smiles.
He loves interacting with his patients and creating lasting relationships with the families he treats.
Preventive and General Dentistry Services
At El Dorado Family Dental, we provide everything you need to help prevent dental issues and maintain your smile for life. We also take the time to educate you about your dental health to help you contribute to your best smile.
Of course, healthy smiles start with prevention—both in our El Dorado Hills dental office and in your own home with regular brushing and flossing.
Our preventive dentistry services include:
- Routine exams to spot small issues before they become costly problems
- Routine teeth cleanings to help prevent cavities, infections, and gum disease
- Periodic x-rays to uncover issues that may be lurking below the surface
- Custom mouthguards to protect your smile from grinding and clenching (bruxism)
Your dentist in El Dorado Hills, CA also provides the maintenance your smile needs when issues crop up.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Fillings, including tooth-colored fillings to close your cavities seamlessly
- Root canals to remove infected root and pulp and restore your comfort
- Extractions—including wisdom teeth—to keep you healthy and comfortable
- Periodontal treatments to save your teeth and general health
- Help with tooth sensitivity to help you enjoy your best life
- Dentures to restore your smile affordably
- Crowns and bridges to close smile gaps
Pediatric Dentistry for Children of All Ages
Our top El Dorado Hills, CA dentist treats children of all ages, and our team works hard to make children feel relaxed and at home when under our care. We also speak to children on their level and enjoy educating them about their oral health.
We provide the services children require as they grow and their oral health needs change.
Services may include:
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Fluoride treatments
- Fissure sealants
We serve a lot of children, and we think your child will be happy at El Dorado Family Dental!
Emergency Services to Save Your Smile
At El Dorado Family Dental, we do everything possible to treat your dental emergency as soon as possible, and our goal is always to relieve your pain and stabilize your situation. The course of treatment will always depend on the nature of your dental emergency.
Dental emergencies may include:
- Tooth loss
- Loose tooth
- Broken or cracked tooth
- Broken restoration
- Toothache or jaw pain
Always contact us immediately if you are experiencing a dental emergency, and ask a member of our team how to prevent dental emergencies in the future. As a rule, you should:
- Brush and floss twice daily
- Visit your dentist regularly for exams and teeth cleanings
- Avoid snacks and beverages that are acidic and high in sugar
- Ask about a custom nightguard if you suffer from bruxism
- Ask about a mouthguard if you participate in sports
Sedation and Pain Management
Sedation dentistry, also referred to as sleep dentistry, is the process of using sedatives to make a patient calmer and more relaxed during dental treatments. While you remain conscious during your procedure, you may drift off for most of your appointment.
Depending on the treatment and delivery method selected, sedative drugs (tranquilizers, anti-anxiety medications, nitrous oxide, or others) are administered through an oral pill, IV, or a gas mixture.
We don’t want anxiety to prevent you from getting the care you need! And we can customize your sedation to a level that feels right for you. In other words, a safe gas that makes you feel relaxed, sleep dentistry, or something in between.
Take Back Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in El Dorado Hills, CA
We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options to help you realize your dream smile. Dr. Albik, your dentist in El Dorado Hills, CA, can help you on your smile journey, answering your questions and making recommendations based on years of experience.
Our cosmetic dentistry options in El Dorado Hills, CA include:
- Veneers to conceal tooth flaws, short teeth, gummy smiles, and more
- Cosmetic bonding to cover tooth flaws affordably
- Professional teeth whitening to dramatically whiten your smile
- Invisalign clear aligners for teens and older adults to straighten your teeth without metal
Tooth Replacement for a Seamless Smile
Dr. Albik is one of the most respected and qualified dental implant surgeons in the country and can often provide dental implants in complex cases. He can offer bone grafts and sinus lifts to help you become a better candidate for implant dentistry in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Bone grafting means replacing lost jawbone to better support dental implants. Sinus lifts mean providing adequate space between your sinus and upper-jawbone to support dental implants.
Dental implants are titanium posts that replace your tooth’s root.
- Single tooth dental implants
- Implant-supported dentures
- Implant-retained bridges
Dental implants are strong, and it only takes four to six implant posts to hold an entire arch of beautiful replacement teeth on a denture or on a bridge!
The first step is a consultation. During this initial exam, Dr. Albik will make sure that dental implants in El Dorado Hills, CA are right for you, or if you need preliminary work to bring you into candidacy—a sinus lift, for example.
If dental implants are right for you, the next step is dental implant placement. This is a surgical procedure, but the discomfort is minimal and the recovery time is generally swift—a day or two of ibuprofen. After healing, usually a few months, Dr. Albik will place your restoration or restorations.
We Invite You to Contact Our Dentist in El Dorado Hills, CA
Contact our dental office today to schedule appointments for yourself and your family.
We look forward to meeting you and getting to know your smile and building a lasting relationship with your family from today.